Monday 14 March 2011

Sunday's Stitching update..

Wow I have been slightly busy the end of this week with one thing and another and stitching some cool stuff!

So from where I left off, Wednesday wasn't productive at all my cherry sewing box didn't even get a look in  :(

Thursday I was on a misson as a couple of girls at work asked for some hearts so I was busy making them they actually look really cool!!



Last night I helped two girls (not random girls, close family friends) make a gingerbread man each, they are 8 and 10 and was rather impressed with stuff that I had made. It was really nice to see what ideas younger people have and I was actually really impressed with their sewing skills! (I'm kicking myself now though for not taking a photo of what they made) Also felt quite bad as their mum has had to take them hobby craft today to as I've got them in a creative mood :s So hopefully she didnt spend too much money in there!!


Also made another cool cupcake this time its a chocolate one haha


Also I completed my very own Stanley... I am very proud of him, however I think my next one will be a lot neater and stuffed more evenly!






1 comment: