Wednesday 23 March 2011

Butterfly pillow...

I've spent most of my time recently looking at all the other creative blogs that are out there and have got some massive inspiration from all you lovely crafty people out there!!

On Sunday night I got stuck into making a pillow.. (this was a mixture of inspiration from Bugs and Fishes)

However I added my own little twist, I used the same butterfly template from Bugs and Fishes and the button idea also from Bugs and Fishes but from her ring pillow but added my own little twists with sequins and a couple of diamanté s...

This was placing my buttons... I was going slightly button crazy!! Ohh the buttons are from the FeltFairy



Ok so the finished product...






Let me know what you think, or if you have any ideas of improvement or suggestions!

I plan to make another pillow tonight, the one I'm going to make tonight is going to be a garden theme and is going to be for my Nan as it is her birthday soon and she does like a bit of gardening!!



No comments:

Post a Comment