Saturday 5 March 2011

Sock Monkey Number One...

So this is the culprit for helping me find my creative streak, he took me about 5 hours to make and kept me the quietest I've ever been! The boyfriend and family were rather impressed at my new found silenced concentration...

This sock monkey I got from Accesorize for £7 but then found that they only done one colour so the best place to purchase is the original creator in Cornwall, you can find his page on notonthehighstreet! He also includes sweets to keep you occupied in his little goody bag!

The sewing on these isnt great as it was my first attempt, it was in about November when we had all that bloody snow...



His mouth is a bit of a shambles but I've since improved on this so not to worry...


Love Unique Chiick xx

No comments:

Post a Comment