Saturday 5 March 2011

Gingerbread Men..

Since the first sock monkey, I seem to have caught the bug!

I wanted to make more things but was unsure where to start so I looked on Hobby Crafts website for ideas and came across gingerbread men!

So I bought all the materials and started... these were the first gingerbread men to be made...(ohh and a snowman!)

As I enjoyed making my gingerbread men soo much, I decided to make everybody one for Christmas... this resulted in me making around forty odd which was like mass production!
A few of these looked like this, I was personalising the gingerbread men for their owners...


As I was making my gingerbread men practically everywhere I went I was starting to get people request them and asking for specific things like a mechanic with a spanner in one hand for my van..

Or an RAC man for my RAC van...



I haven't put any gingerbread men on ebay as of yet but if you do have any ideas on a gingerbread man that you would like personalised, please don't hesitate to let me know!

Also if you have any comments or tips please do comment!

Love Unique Chiick xx




No comments:

Post a Comment