Saturday 5 March 2011

The Cupcakes...

Whilst I was making gingerbead men in mass production I also had the idea to make cupcakes for my friends and family that were girls!

Within my cupcakes I have strawberry pot pourri currently, so they are more like a smelly all my friends use them as air fresheners for their cars, or to put in their underwear draws!

I do enjoy making the cupcakes and as they are always on show in my friends and family's cars it is nice to see them hanging there, something that I have created and is not just left laying around creating dust..

Here are 3 different cupcakes I made, a variety of colours, I do tend to stick with pinks and purples with red cherries however my friend has got a limited edition red and white cupcake with a red cherry - I need to get a pic of this to share..



This one I made last night especially for my Nanny Pat...



I am selling these on ebay if you are interested you can find them here...

Love Unique Chiick xx

No comments:

Post a Comment