Friday 4 March 2011

Welcome...

Welcome to my blog...

I'm quite new to this but after wanting to follow a couple of blogs I realised I had to be a registered member or one thing or another and ended up with my own blog!

I really enjoy being creative in my spare time, mainly making felt objects, however I have painted some bird houses and am looking into making some jewellery so we shall see where this leads...

I started off making a sock monkey which you can buy from Not On The High Street I loved making this and what withh the cold weather and the snow I started to making different things, first of all gingerbread men for Christmas presents then smelly cupcakes for girls and have since moved on to Easter projects...

I have started to sell some of my creations on ebay so feel free to have a look and purchase if you like, Items I have already made I can make in different colours and personalise as you prefer!

Love Unique Chiick x

No comments:

Post a Comment