Monday 7 March 2011

Easter Makes...

As I had such a mission to create all my gingerbread men for Christmas, I decided to start thinking about occasions a lot further in advance in preperation..

So first of all I made some egg cosies...

These were the first attempt, mine was the rabbit and my friend made the chicken..

I then bought some googly eyes so the next lot had googly eyes...



These ones are for sale on ebay

I also thought that people may like stuffed easter eggs, as I thought this would be a better idea than chocolate!? Not sure how people feel about this haha These are also for sale on ebay however have not got a lot of interest.. maybe I should give them to people with chocolate eggs inside!? Ohh decisions decisions..


Comment if you have any tips on different ideas for Easter felt creations...

No comments:

Post a Comment