Sunday 6 March 2011

New Bedroom...

Last week I decorated my bedroom and am really pleased with the finished look, so I thought I would share it with you as it is a part of being creative..

I painted two walls pretty pink, one wall a natural hessein and wallpapered one wall and the bottom of my bed with some outrageous blue wallpaper - I know sounds mental right!? Everybody I explain it to turns there nose up! 

But look at the pictures and let me know what you think..

Also added my own crystal decorations on the edge of my blind and around my lampshade!






3 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks great! I love how you have papered under the bed - fantastic colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Annie - I'm really pleased with it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a BRILLIANT bedroom. I just love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete