Tuesday 8 March 2011

Monday's creativeness...

I was sat in the front room with the family and I decided that it was time to make something out of my special felt(the felt that costs a little bit more as it has a pattern) So I told Dad that I wanted a heart template printed(as he was on the pc) I only had to ask 3 times, but once he done it and Id asked for a bigger size... I was soon cutting it out and then cutting my felt out... As mum said to me that I could make more if I did the back a different colour, so I cut out six pink and white polka dot hearts from an a4 sheet and six white with glitter hearts... I then sewed a white and silver ribbon on to the white sides... 


I then sewed up the seams with a blanket stitch and stuffed the first one with stuffing that had been soaked in rosemary oil since Saturday, so now smells lovely - Mum was really impressed as the first one I gave to her. I'm not a massive fan of this smell so the second one I stuffed with just stuffing and hung on my door handle, very impressed...



I didn't get a chance to sew up the other four but I'm planning on doing that tonight...

I've also got red polka dot felt and a zebra print felt which I can't think of something pretty enough to use it for... So any ideas are much appreciated!


1 comment:

  1. Lovely! I buy the polka and the leopard print felt!

    ReplyDelete