Wednesday 27 April 2011

April update..

Wow - I really am a bad blogger!! I haven't posted in ages, however I have been being creative..

I've made lots more hearts and cupcakes, which I thoroughly enjoy making, pics below to show some new designs..






BUT...

My best creative side has been going into my buntings..

Here is a bunting I made for a lady in pastel colors saying memories.. (The picture isn't brilliant but I had to take it quickly as I needed to send it in the post)


I have also made a bunting as my sisters 5th birthday is coming up so I'm sure she will be pleased with this..


It was quite hard getting the whole bunting in the picture so I hung it with it dipping low in the middle..

Also I made a Happy Birthday Bunting in some blues and purples for a different theme as most have been quite girly


Thats all I have at the min..

I will post an update of my designs as I have a few buntings to make, I also update twitter and Flickr as I am creating and once something is finished - Luxuries of an iPhone!





No comments:

Post a Comment